- buy some chocolate - any chocolate (dark, white, semi-sweet, bitter-sweet, even baking chocolate works)
- melt it in the microwave or double boil if you’ve got the skills. I do not. once it looks mostly melted but still kind of chunky, stir it until it’s smooth
- grab ANY topping. the one I see most around the holidays is bark with crushed peppermints or candy canes. i used dried pomegranate and blueberries
- chop your topping
- if you’re going to make a sheet of it, lay down some parchment paper or tinfoil. if you do it in a muffin pan or in chocolate molds, maybs spray with a little non-stick cooking oil
- pour the chocolate into the pan/molds and then throw on your toppings
- press them in a bit so they stick
- and then stick them in the fridge for a few hours and you’re good to go!
BTW, chopped almonds are also fab in the bark but I was too lazy to scrounge around for some in the house.